Organisations lose vast amounts of time and knowledge every day. Employees store files on their laptops, keep paper-based copies of critical information, and fail to document and save critical meeting minutes.
These actions all lead to inefficient processes, inaccurate data, and missing information that costs money - a lot of money. Content Collection solutions from Neocol enable organisations to effectively capture, intelligently index, and efficiently archive mission-critical business content.
Whether because of compliance requirements, or the explosion in sheer data volume, many customers are reporting that they continue to struggle with large growing piles of unmanaged and unsearchable content. That content could be casually created, such as email, files on file shares, content in basic content systems like Microsoft SharePoint, or desktop content; or it could also be other enterprise content such as structured data, SAP or other homegrown application data.
When faced with these drivers, organisations are reporting that current archiving approaches do not meet today’s requirements. Many customers have existing email and file archive deployments which can’t be expanded, are too costly, or otherwise fail to meet all of today's needs.
The flexible and scalable answer to the challenge of rapidly growing content.
IBM Content Archiving Engine
Neocol designs innovative solutions based on the IBM Content Collector platform - an integrated, modular framework that enables organisations to take back control and unlock the business value of content, while enforcing compliance and operational policies.
A giant stride from conventional, limited e-mail archiving; Neocol delivers an integrated, holistic, non-siloed approach that can reduce the complexity, risks and costs associated with multiple piece-part point solutions. We provide a modular and extensible platform that allows customers to easily add capabilities such as Classification and Records Management as and when their business demands.
Get started with our free 1 day Discovery Workshop
By working with Neocol, we can help you to address these key market drivers:
To reduce operational problems caused by the growing size of unstructured content
- Manage Mailboxes, Eliminate Duplicate Files and Apply Simple Retention
- Improve System Performance and Operations
- Leverage Storage Infrastructure and Best Practices
- Increase SAP and Other Application Performance
To comply with new compliance and record keeping requirements
- Enable Full Retention and Records Management
- Automate eDiscovery Collection
- Enable eDiscovery Search and Analytics
- Enhance Content With Advanced Classification and Tasking
To control, protect and leverage email and casually created content
- Manage File Systems and Collaborative Content Environments
- Extract Knowledge and Insight Buried in E-mail and File Server Content
- Enhance Email and Content With Advanced Classification and Tasking
- Connect Casually Created Content for Use With ECM Services and Other Applications
To optimise business processes involving email and other content
- Automate Workflow Steps
- Reconnect Email and Other Content With Workflow or Active Cases
- Automatically classify content - Without any user interaction
- Automate Response Suggestion or Routing of E-mail
- Supervise and Monitor all Content for Non-Compliance