Best practise: ECM implementation
Why do you need an ECM Strategy?
If you’re struggling to manage an ever-increasing mountain of information, you need an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Strategy. The strategy will address how you capture, store, retrieve and get the full value from your unstructured business content. It will also help automate costly, time consuming manual processes.
Neocol can help you get the right ECM strategy – one that will help you:
- Achieve compliance
- Get instant access to all information
- Centralise information
- Enable collaboration
- Eliminate storage problems
- Control each piece of information from creation to archive
- Make decisions based on accurate, timely information
- Save you time, money and stress
- “Go green”
Start the process with our free 1 day Discovery Workshop
Tried and trusted solutions
Neocol’s ECM solutions have been tested across many diverse industries. They’re cost-effective because they quickly pay for themselves by cutting costs.
You get better business processes and improve your bottom line. You’re guaranteed maximum value on your investment, leaving you free to focus on what matters most to you – becoming even more successful.
Steps to success
Our ECM services cover every step in the process, from business analysis through to design, development, deployment, training, and ongoing support for as long as needed.
Through our expert team of business analysts, consultants and technical architects, we will guide, mentor and support your efforts. We help you meet your business requirements so you can achieve maximum value on your investment.
Whether you are deploying your first enterprise content management application, running a large system in production or rolling out ECM to your entire organisation, Neocol can:
- Deliver a business solution that addresses your changing needs
- Help ensure that your system performs optimally
- Assist you with future expansion and enhancement of your ECM investment